Monday 31 August 2020

Spring Leaves

Two cards with the same colouring, but one is mounted with black borders and the other in white. I couldn't make up my mind.




Here is the colour palette I used with my Copic markers


I used a darker ribbon for the white borders to help it stand out more.


I think I prefer the one with white borders and dark ribbon. Which do you prefer?

My entry to ...

... Global Design Project #250 : Leaves or Trees



... Time Out Challenge : Season.  We're going into spring and leaves coming back, so I chose Spring.




3 comments:

  1. such a beauty....
    thanks so much for the visit to my blog, so appreciated.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, Janet!! Just love the sheer wide bows - very cool look!! My fave has the black border but it's all just a matter of personal preference - they're both equally lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! The die cut on ribbon adds to the elegance. I didn't know you live in the Southern hemisphere,Janet. Thank you for taking Time Out to join us for the Season challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails