I was struggling with working our which colours to use in my new 150 colour set. So I downloaded this colour chart and coloured it myself.
But I didn't like the fact that the chart didn't fit in my pencil case, and there were 10 lines on the chart but 6 containers in the box. I spent an afternoon cutting up the colours, gluing in 6 rows on a new piece of card stock that would fit in the box and then rearranged the container sets to match it all.
So here is what it looks like now ... so much easier to find the colours I want.
I love my cup of tea ... or two ... or three. So I was delighted with the new Altenew Teacup set. Here are my first three cards. Firstly, keeping it CAS in an ever so delicate pink, one withric rac ribbon from May Arts, the other with twine.
I have lovely small design patterned papers from Lili of the Valley. I can see me using many of their designs with this stamp set. I added some shading to give more dimension.