Tuesday 7 February 2017

Be Bold, brave ...Yourself

The CASology #235 Challenge is HERO.


I equate Heros with bravery and being true, kind and strong. And sometimes it takes some bravery to be ourselves.


By keeping the rings in a softer grey, they do not overpower the white space.


Guest Designer : Dena

Sponsor : Avery Elle

Since the message was quite bold, I decided to see what it would look like if I changed the  rings from grey to black.  


It's amazing what a change in one thing can make to a card. I will enter this to the CAS(E) this Sketch #207 Challenge.



Here they are next to one another. Which do you prefer?



7 comments:

  1. Honestly, I can't pick a fave...I think both cards are gorgeous, Janet! Lovely choice of flowers and a fabulous take on the cue card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love both cards, Janet - great take on both challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and brilliant. I really like them both, but perhaps the one with the darker circles a smidge more?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love how you did this in both the grey and the black! What a difference in tone! One simple colour change! Amazing! Such a gorgeous layout and beautiful sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails