Monday 17 August 2020

Celebrate Today

In "The Great Weirdness" (as Susan Raihala calls it - and it's worth a visit to go and look at the cards she created), I think we have to look for small moments and joys to Celebrate Today.

I used some embossing paste with some added green ink to give the feel of those flowing leaves on the Pinkfresh Studio inspiration board.

The flowers were embossed in white and watercoloured with Distress inks.



I've left it sentiment free for now ... I'll see what I want to add when the need arises.




My entry to ...

... Pinkfresh Studio August Challenge 



... Just Add Ink : Just add "T".  I added Texture with the embossing paste.



... Uniko Challenge : In my Garden




4 comments:

  1. What a beauty, Janet! Just love the texture of the stencil along the side and what gorgeous watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS design, great background. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a beautiful card. Love the stencilled detail on the background and your colouring is stunning. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails