Sunday 16 August 2020

Extending your stamps

I was so enamoured with Julie's fun extension of the dog on the Z-fold, I had to try it. I have a friend who loves dachshunds and I wanted a special card for that special Birthday.

I didn't have the Ellen Hutson stamp, but I did have a small dachshund (from Hero Arts) in the The Stamping Village Happy Birthday set. 

I used the sentiment from the same set which was from Dare 2B Artzy. The balloons were from Ellen Hutson Wish Big set.



This took some extra skill and precision to repeat the body with those first 2 little cupcakes!


My entry to ... 

... The Card Concept #138c Dogs of Summer I went with the colours and the theme. 



... A Blog Named Hero : Cute






6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I just tried to replicate your card with my HA dog, and let's just say it needs a little work! Love this brilliant and colorful take on the original tutorial. I'm going to give it another go when my brain is more refreshed! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute and funny card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and adorable card!!!! TFS your inspiration!!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fun design! Love your extension of the dog with all of those cupcakes- this card is sure to make someone smile! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept! Hugs and hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this one earlier, Janet? Absolutely love it!! Way beyond cute and I love the fold with the extended doggie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails