Friday 7 August 2020

Reverse Colouring

Instead of colouring the focal image - colour the background!

I've had this Mondo Gerbera Daisy from Ellen Hutson for a year, but just getting round to inking it!! (I actually had to go and check when I ordered it.)



I love the little ladybug giving that extra pop of interest.




My entry to ...

... NBUS #17 - New stamp set

... Freshly Made Sketches #447
... Less is More : Summer Flowers

... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Favourite Tool I'm going with my Blender Brushes from Taylored Expressions




6 comments:

  1. This is such a great look! I love the blended panel you created behind the black and white flower - then the pop of color with the ladybug! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blended background for your outline daisy, Janet! Just love the bitty ladybug too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to rainbow blend a colorful panel behind the b/w Gerbera Daisy! This is fabulous, Janet, and how sweet to add a little lady bug! You make me want to get this stamp all over again ... I wonder if they still sell it?! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blended background is so pretty and really makes the white daisy pop, especially with the little red lady bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a bit of background colouring, and it looks great here with that large floral, cute little ladybird too :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colouring concept here it is so striking. That little ladybird is in just the right place and makes the card pop. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails