Monday 7 September 2020

Mosaic Look

I haven't used my large Kaleidoscope/mosaic Simon Says Backgrounds.  I bought 4 different ones, but haven't got round to creating with them.

I started with the Flora Background. I embossed in Princess Gold embossing powder and painted with Distress Inks. I mounted it on a cream card.



To really see the wonderful gold embossing, I need to tilt the card.


My entry to ...

... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Stamp it.
... Lacreablablablog challenge - No white or black.  My card front was mounted on a cream card.



... Seize the Birthday : Add Gold I used Gold embossing powder and gold string.



... Color Throwdown #609




8 comments:

  1. I love these background stamps from sss and you've used this one so well. Beautiful colours and a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Janet - just love that background gold embossed with the gorgeous colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colors! Love the combination of shining gold embossing with all those colors! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning use of gold! This is a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card on Color Throwdown being recognized and this is just stupendous! To have a large stamp and emboss it so evenly is hard to do...at least for me. I love the rich tones of colours and the way you put them all together. I was too late, again to post my cards but Hope to today sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this background is so stunning! Way to rock the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really love your card...and the colors are outstanding. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails