Sunday 13 April 2014

Make a Splash

I have been playing a lot with my stencils for Virginia's View Challenge. This is the first one finished.

I mixed in Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers into two blobs of embossing paste, then smeared them on alternatively across the stencil giving two grades of colour.




I used the fun Hero Arts Curly Alphabet mixed with the Bird Branch Alphabet to make the sentiment.



A strip of washi tape and a few sprinkles finish the card.




I will also enter this in the Hero Arts Sketch Challenge, using the sketch No. 3 on the right :





6 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful, FUN card, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Janet! Lots of fun texture and color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful composition, Janet! Your inking and design are superb! Love the colors!! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love how you used your inks to create a gradient of color on your embossing paste...such a fun take on the sketch, too! Awesome card, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet, what a fun, WET card! Great use of embossing paste and fun colors, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASolgoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails