Monday 21 April 2014

A note

A quick entry that I made for the Hero Arts Flickr group scramble on Saturday, but with the CASology Note challenge in mind.


The scramble theme was paper piecing and I used an inchie stamp. Really really small for paper piecing, but I love it anyway. It was the first stamp I ever used for paper piecing. The card is only 3.5 x 4.25"


Here was another take, with the 6x6" pp in the background.


If you have Hero Arts stamps, you are welcome to join in our next scramble in 2 weeks time. Go over to the Hero Arts Flickr group to check out the time - it's such a fun challenge! Gives you a great adrenaline rush!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, such a tiny image to paper piece but done brilliantly. I love paper piecing but I don't think I would consider such a small image. Well done.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Janet! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to combine the two challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your note cards are really beautiful, Janet! Love your paper piecing and crisp, clean design...WTG combining the scramble with the challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Janet! And well done on piecing such small images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails