Wednesday 16 April 2014

Rescue Notes

I made my card, taking time to paper piece, paint, punch out some flags. I added a bead of Black Accents for the eye, and set my card aside to dry.

But then I notice that I hadn't drawn in the lines for the flags ... and my fuzzy mind totally forgot about "still drying" Black Accent eye! And I smudged it across the card. Aaaargh!

Wondering how I could rescue it, I thought of music notes.

Bird tweets!

Yay! I also had to add a circle punch out to cover the big eye smudge. Then I did another Black Accent eye. And put the card OUT OF REACH!


Lucky for me there is a Notes challenge as CAS-ology this week!





5 comments:

  1. Janet love this card, that bird is so fun! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rescue! Love the bird image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great save, Janet! Gosh, you could write a tutorial on 'How to save a card no matter what happens'! Your bird is so cute, and I love the musical notes and banners! Really "tweet' card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree, great save, so cute! Love the colorful bright beak and great grass! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack!! I hate when that happens! You did a brilliant job of saving your card though - the music notes are perfect and I'd never have known there had been a mishap! Love that POD birdie too - one of my favourites! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails