Sunday 4 August 2013

Muse #28

I love Lynn's card for inspiration at the Muse Challenge.
What I saw ...
... polaroid frame!! love them.
... flowers
... colour combo : blue,pink, green & yellow.

So like the new Beautiful Life collection of Echo Park - which have the same little flowers!!! 

So I cut out 2 frames, one in the small flower pattern, and one in the larger.

Here's my first card using the small pattern frame, and one of the stickers from the collection.

I mounted the frame on foam tape to give some dimension.


6 comments:

  1. Oh that paper is perfection! Gorgeous and I really love the sentiment font! Thanks so much for playing along with the MUSE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good one - I love that you've got the same components as Lynn's (and your other one), but that it's still different due to the change in scale! Thanks for playing, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love your pretty frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous paper and a great interpretation, really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one, and your choice of pretty paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful! I like how you popped the frame down in the corner and used flowery patterned paper instead of flowers - so elegant :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails