Tuesday 13 August 2013

I love Washi tape!

The collection is growing! 

And as a citizen of the world who doesn't like waste, I loved the Silhouette Blog on sharing washi tape. I had already bought some A4 acetate sheets thinking I could put stripes of washi tape across them. But I love the idea of having something smaller - especially for storage.

I altered the idea to make a looooong spool tab. I can wind around about 8 tapes on one spool depending on the width of the tape. Don't you just love inspiration and synergy! The idea starts then grows.


I put down some tape on white cardstock, then cut it into a heart. I used the Hero Arts Sketchbook letters and added black shadow lines to give a bit of depth. I didn't have a ring, but ribbon does such a pretty job of it too.


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Love how you stretched the spool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails