Thursday 22 August 2013

Lots of New

I have my new gelatos ... new inktense pencils ... and new Papertrey stamps ... and I've played with all for this card.

Inspired by the sketch on Retrosketches

And keeping with my favourite colour blue and the challenge at JUGS


I made the panel using the gelatos and letting water drip down the colours. The butterfly (one of my all time favourites from Hero Arts with the matching die) is coloured with both gelatos and inktense pencils, and some stickles to add shine. 




6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Janet, love blue and white as a colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love new stuff?! Seems to get the mojo going every time! Fantastic butterfly take on the sketch Janet and the way you have done the ink is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool result! Thanks for joining in with JUGS twice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails