Sunday 2 June 2019

May CCC Reveal

It's time for the Card Chain Challenge May Reveal!
My card went off to Jerrie in Wisconsin.  I do so love sharing cards with those who share my passion.

I didn't think I would really like the colour combination, but in the end I LOVED it!

I started out stamping 2 sets of flowers from the Botanical flower set using the ink and spritz technique to get the watercolour effect.  (I used the rest of the flower on THIS and THIS card.) 

I dropped ink on a small panel and let it run down. Once dry, I embossed it with the lines embossing folder.

I think this card is my favourite of the three.





You still have time to join in for The June CCC Challenge! Who knows, maybe I'll get a card from you!

2 comments:

  1. I love this, really good use of the sketch and the colours. The use of embossing on the bottom edge is really effective too, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - what a great way to use the colours. I also love the scored effect, which is so classy. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails