Monday 10 June 2019

Calm ... Be Still

CASology is having a 2 week challenge at the moment, so you still have another week to enter your card. The cue word is CALM.

Here is my second card.

With all that white space, CAS cards give you space to breathe.

Be calm. Be still.

I used the same ink colours from the stamping to colour 3 strips of paper. I punched 3 small circles from the green paper and added glossy accents - sneaky trick when you don't have sequins, liquid pearls or enamel accents to match! This way, I know the colours match.

Have a blessed day!



2 comments:

  1. I love the card, just a gorgeous scene, calm and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card design...the thin slivers of color above and below accent your composition beautifully...so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails