Wednesday 26 June 2019

Embossed Gatefold Card

I have the coloured and cut flowers I made a few days ago that need to be put on cards.


I used the pink and purple Fleurette on this card. Going with the pale blue one this time with another gatefold card. 

You don't need the two fronts to be the same size, I just moved the measurements. I also made the gap smaller so that I could have the flower in a vertical layout. I used a die cut to emboss the 2 fronts and the back panel.



A close up of the embossing.




My entry to ...

... Freshly Made Sketches #394 - I rotated the sketch.






6 comments:

  1. Love the different take on this gate fold. The embossing idea is GREAT! Very elegant card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the floral to bridge your gatefold Janet and the embossing is an unusual touch that is so effective. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Janet! I love how you turned the sketch into a gate fold. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful! I love this take on the sketch...brilliant! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning...love all your beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails