Tuesday 30 January 2018

Swoon!

Tuesday means it time for a new CASology Challenge! This week's word is SWOON. I thought it would be good to get a definition ...

swoon
swuːn/
verb
  1. 1
    literary
    faint, especially from extreme emotion.

    "Frankie's mother swooned and had to be helped to the headmaster's office"
  2. 2
    be overcome with admiration, adoration, or other strong emotion.

    "women swoon over his manly, unaffected ways"

I went with the second definition ... overcome with emotion ... Kaboom!



Come on over and get more inspiration from our gifted design team ...



I'm also entering this to the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge : All you need is Love.




SaveSave

13 comments:

  1. You can't help but smile when you see this card, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever take on the cue card, Janet! I love all the fun bold colors and your hearts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design with the paint splotches and hearts, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet! Love that sentiment and your cute design. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card.
    Love you splashes of colour and how you raised the hearts.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful card. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and a fun design. So cool to see colours in these rainy days ! Thanks for welcoming me as GD this week, it's a great honour ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This melts my heart! Thanks for playing with Stamp Ink Paper this week - your design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am always a sucker for a rainbow! This card definitely make me smile big!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this delightful card Janet...so fun and would make anyone smile.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails