It arrived a couple of days ago and the first time I used it, I wanted to make them look like cornflowers. So I used all 3 layers of the stamps.
This is my entry for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Layer it Up.
Then I wanted to try a different look, and decided to take artistic license and go with the colours of the Altenew January Challenge. I used the top layer stamp with Distress Oxides, then applied water to give it a watercolour effect. Added some black doodles, dots and lines. Also used my new Spellbinder Hemstitch Rectangle die.
Also my entry for Addicted to Stamps and More : Anything Goes.