Thursday 20 October 2022

Stencilled Blossoms & Diamond Frames

Playing with the Altenew Hill Blossoms stencil & Fine Frame Diamond dies and the Spellbinder All the Stars stencil.

I've done it in 3 different colour combinations, and used different techniques with the dies ...

  • as an embossing folder, 
  • as a panel and 
  • as a frame.

I started with my favourite colour - blue of course! The die was used as an embossing folder using the rubber mat, then I masked it and distressed around the edges to give some depth. 


My second has turquoise flowers. Kept the die cuts together to create a panel. The flowers didn't flow as I wanted, so I cut off the top 2 and tucked them behind the panel.


Third option I really wanted to use the Altenew Sugarplum and Nature's Wonder Ink sets. I used just one of the frame dies and inked it with the same ink so that it would match the flowers.


My entry to ...

... Addicted to Stamps & More : Die Cuts and Stencils


... AAA Birthday : Favourite Technique These layered stencils are fast becoming one of favourite techniques.


... The Flower Challenge : Use a Sentiment



11 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my Janet, these are just stunning, love the extra touches on each different card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three very pretty CAS cards. Love each one. Running off to check out those diamond dies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous trio of cards, Janet! Just love every version but my fave is card 3 with purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning in every colourway. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards each one is so pretty and love all of the different colours.The diamond die really is so pretty.Thank you so much for joining in our layers challenge at ATCAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three are lovely as variations on your design, Janet! Blue is onenof my favorite colors too and I love the die as an embossing folder! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    Stef DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. such a beautiful set of cards.. Loved your soft blends.. each colour combo is so beautiful..
    Thank you for joining in AAA birthday challenge
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous trio of cards, Janet. I love how you got three different looks with the same materials and I especially love how you embossed the frames on the first card. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful set of cards, Janet. I love the colors you used and, once again, all that white makes the elements pop so beautifully. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your cards are stunning..love the soft colors.Thanks for playing along with us at AAA birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. I love the blue one (my favorite color also). Love the design. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails