Monday 17 October 2022

Embossing Folders and Watercolour

I had this one flower image left over from my watercolour morning. It wasn't working with the lace die cut I had planned for it. So I decided it needed to be put in a plant box.

Cut a square and embossed with my new Altenew Checkered Squares 3D embossing folder. The background panel was an inked Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile embossing folder.


Isn't the 3D texture amazing?!


My entry to ...

... Freshly Made Sketches #557


... NBUS #43





3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet floral and gorgeous textured background! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Janet! Just love your sweet bouquet in the embossed square & the texture looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! The embossing is fabulous. Thank you for sharing at NBUS

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails