Monday 24 October 2022

Christmas Cheer ... and mixing up Stamp Sets

To get the mojo going, I was CASe-ing Elena Roussakis's card, but I changed up a few things :

  • I mixed images from 2 stamps sets
  • I did not make it a shaker card
  • I matted it on a lime card (love how it makes it pop)
  • Added Nuvo Aqua Shimmer to certain spots


I stamped up 3 sets of images, so decided to play with some of the extras. 

Sometimes you need to mix up your stamp sets to get just the right card :

  • Ellen Hutson Holiday Characters (NBUS)
  • Ellen Hutson Bear Ware 5 (NBUS)
  • Ellen Hutson Abstract Nature
  • Ellen Hutson Organic Elements
  • MFT Gift Tag Greetings  (NBUS)




My entry to ...








7 comments:

  1. Love both your cards, Janet! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright, bold colors and abstract "squares", Janet! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable for the holidays! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-cute cards! You've given your card such a fun, retro look! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. Lovely colours and super colouring. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so super fun, colorfull and festive. Thank you for joining the Male Room "Clean and Simple" challenge, I hope to see you in our new "Pop-Up" challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails