Sunday 23 October 2022

Cozy Time

CASology Challenge is coming to an end. Melissa has given us 10 wonderful years of inspiration and fun. All good things come to an end, but wish her all the success in her future plans. 

It was where I discovered my love of CAS designs and so I could not miss playing in the last challenge.

I masked the books to keep it a one layer card.


My entry to ...

... CASology : Cozy


... CAS on Friday : Black & White and one colour. Had to pick blue!


... Inkspirational : Imagine





3 comments:

  1. Amazing card! I love the stamp. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card that is perfect CAS. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great CAS card, so unusual...love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails