Monday 5 September 2016

My happy place

My craft room is definitely one of my happy places, so what to joy to have "craft room" inspiration from Altenew this month.





I used the Altenew Daisy set for the flowers and leaves; and the Sentiments and Quotes set which had the perfect message for this challenge. I went with the colour scheme of red, blue and yellow; circles and stripes and even got to add some washi tape too.

I will also enter this to the The Paper Players : Circles Challenge.



9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet cheery card. My craft room is definitely my happy place too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design, Janet! Love the bits of washi mixed with the stripes and pretty posies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes ME happy! What a cheerful card, I love your circular elements too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that flower n colors..sweet card Janet and great used the sketch...I just see n leave comment on your win card...happy for you my Flickr Hero Arts friend..hugs.Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Janet! Love this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet you make the MOST beautiful card! This is just another excellent example! Stunning!
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet I absolutely love this! The circle elements, washi tape, sequins, everything combines so wonderfully! So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty Janet! I love all of the elements that you've used, and the placement of washi tape is so clever. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails