Thursday 22 September 2016

Frames and Flowers 3

I still had a piece left over from my last card and wanted to use it before it joined the HUGE stash of "leftovers" and bits and pieces.

Still going with the lovely inspiration by Jenni Murray at Muse Challenge, and the CASology Frame Challenge. Plus I have loved and CASE'ed Susan's layout from HERE and HERE and will enter it to her Thanksgiving Challenge 2016.



I popped up the frame on foam.


Which of the three appeals to you most?

I think it got better as I went along - my favourite is this one. So it goes to show that you don't always get it right the first time. 



SaveSaveSaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy!and it just goes to show that inspiration can take many forms :) and they are all beautiful Janet but for me it's the first one !x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little frame and just look at all that lovely "white" space! Perfectly CAS!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scale of this - the flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful frame Janet, so petite and lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous frame you made with that stamped paper. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty, Janet. Enjoyed seeing your inspirations from Jenni's card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful take on Jenni's card, Janet! Great job combining challenges, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that subtle sponging behind the frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails