Thursday 22 September 2016

Frames and Flowers 1

I have not made it to my studio this week ... my daughter had her tonsils out on Monday. Not a fun thing when you're an adult! Today was day 3 and she says it's like having razors in your throat all the time despite the painkillers. Apparently another few days of bad pain and 10 days at least to feel better. In the meantime it's only mango sorbet, jelly and water. Sounds like fun, but it's amazing how your body also wants salty!

But I got some cards done this evening - had to destress a little.



This is my first take on the lovely inspiration by Jenni Murray at Muse Challenge, and the CASology Frame Challenge

I went with her blue frame, two tone blue flower and layout, even though mine was a lot smaller. My first thought was to use this funky frame from Simon Says Stamp.

 






13 comments:

  1. Wow Janet, your card is perfect for both challenges. Just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it !it is sooo elegant and beautifully CAS thank you for joining us this week at Muse...and hope your daughter feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Оригинальное исполнение.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply perfect for this week's challenge! Love that delicate flower and frame! Very pretty!
    Thanks so much for linking up yet again with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - the simplicity still has a lot of impact! Hope your daughter is feeling better soon! Thanks for joining us at Muse and CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card! It suits perfectly to both challenges.
    Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply perfect, Janet! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely take on the challenges Janet. I adore the simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love that delicate frame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet, love your clean framed flower. Wonderful interpretation of Jenni's card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous, clean framed bloom! Love the simplicity and colour scheme of this! Hope your daughter is on the mend - tonsillectomies are no fun! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, Janet! I love how you framed out your sweet monochromatic flower! I hope your daughter is feeling better quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails