Thursday 15 September 2016

Beautiful Birthday Wishes

I think that the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set is one of the most versatile beautiful ones in my stash at the moment. Can't get enough of it!



I stamped 2 flowers using the "middle" colouring stamp and the outline, then I cut one to be just the inner circle of petals and layered the two. On the inner circle, I also cut into the lines going towards the centre so I could turn up some petals more than others.

My entry for the Altenew Ultimate Blog Hop Challenge.




The layout was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge.





11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, Janet - that stamp set is one of my current favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love how you stamped the leaves quietly in gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, janet! love the way the flower is layered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunner! Beautiful use of the sketch as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. So simply but stands out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love your use of color and that sketch. I think that is one of my favorite Altenew stamp sets too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not agree more about that flower. It is great for everything and truly fabulous here!! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this! This is such a gorgeous flower and it looks wonderful teamed with the washi tape. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Janet. I love the way you curled up the layers on the flower. That really makes them look realistic! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails