Wednesday 31 March 2021

The Tranquility Set

Here goes with my second set using The Greetery Birthday Blooms. The first set, HERE,  was with the Altenew Enchanted Garden ink set. This time I went with the muted blues from Altenew Tranquility ink set.


For the first card, I used the Fine Frames Cover die with the rubber mat to give an embossed look for the background. Added white liquid pearls as embellishments.


The second card follows a sketch (but I missed the deadline - oops). I got the idea of fading out on the blending from Vicky's card

It was only when I was looking at the photo that I realised I had my wreath off-center from the faded strip. And I was too tired to re-do it. Sigh!

For the third card, I wanted to make it quite CAS. Lots of space to breath.


Which is your favourite?


My entry to ...

... CASology #387 : Comfort


... Addicted to CAS : Birthday


... Just Add Ink #547 : Inspiration I went with wreath idea, using the blues, green & salmon colours


... The Paper Players #534 : Sketch


... Perfectly CAS #12 : Birthday



11 comments:

  1. Well I like them all..they are gorgeous, such clever designs. if I have to choose one I think it would be the first one , but the third one is a close second!! (If you know what I mean) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful set of cards and my fav is your entry to CASology!! I love the design with the white sections-so much interest yet still so CAS-would love with your permission to CASE this at sometime? I love the soft colours you used for the flowers and that lovely touch of green across the card. Thanks for joining CASololy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Sandie. Of course you can CASE it. I would love to see your version.

      Delete
  3. All three of your cards are gorgeous but my very favorite is the sympathy card! I also echo Sandie's comments about it having so much interest and yet the design is so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness...what lovely cards. Love them all. I too will do some CASEing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards, simple yet beautiful! Thanks for participating this week in our Paper Players challenge! Your submission is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! These are all just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PERFECTLY CAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your cards are absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful set of cards - all very elegant.

    Thanks for sharing it at the Perfectly CAS Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! These are gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASology. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails