Thursday 18 March 2021

B&W Inchie ... plus 1 more!

As the stamps I ordered are trickling in ever so slowly due to covid and the restricted flights in, I was delighted to finally receive one of my black Friday orders. That only took 3½ months.  But I have many outstanding still ... even from May 2020! I do hope they arrive.

It's been quite a while since I've created an inchie on a card. But I had just the right image in mind from my newly arrived Pinkfresh Studio set called Hello hello.



I added white enamel accents to the hearts.

Then I thought, why not make another !



I coloured the letters with Prismacolor pencils and added Glossy accents to the hearts.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS creation - Cheers Maurs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome design! I love the inchie inside the cut out frame and the way the zebra's head extends from the postage stamp image. I'm partial to the first one---thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design & these cards! Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Love the image and attention to detail. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An inchie! What an impact they make! Especially love the black and white, thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! GREAT inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in awe at the wonderful cards people have created with our black and white inchie challenge! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails