Thursday 22 November 2018

Noël 1

It may be in Christmas colours but it's not done using Christmas stamps. These flowers made me thing of Christmas berries. I was going to stamp a small panel down one side of the card, but once I got inking I thought I might as well finish the whole card front. I inked up with Distress markers and spritzed.

I die cut white and black letters and offset them to create a shadow. Some dripping stickles give a frosty Christmas shimmer.



And of course I get a bonus card from the die cut ... come back tomorrow to see it.

My entry to ...

... Altenew November Challenge



... Flower Challenge : Special Occasion





4 comments:

  1. So creative!! It is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Janet. Those 'berries' are perfect for all over stamping and a great way to use non-Christmas stamps. The large one word sentiment was all that was needed to finish it off. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the floral background. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images, when done in our CC&S color scheme, give your card a festive feel while being slightly non-traditional in look. Very nice! Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails