Monday 16 July 2018

Splash Watercoloring

I spotted this Splash Watercoloring challenge over at CAS Watercolour

I had a couple of small pieces of the Altenew Washi tape left from my last card, and it needs a little background to help fill the card. Add a dash of script and the lovely light dies from Alexandre Renke, and top it off with a sentiment from Altenew.


Switching sides for the second card ... and the darker flowers get darker liquid pearls.





I will also enter this to Altenew July Inspiration Challenge.





8 comments:

  1. Two BEAUTIFUL cards Janet!! Love the simple and monochromatic color scheme to both cards...they really pack a punch and the detail is just amazing! Thanks so much for sharing both of these lovely, lovely cards with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning cards! I had to come over to look - you've done an amazing job of these.

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pair of florals, Janet! Just love the blues you achieved with your splash technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Janet!! The monochromatic designs are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the mono tone of your cards and the Renke dies- I too love them thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous monochromatic CAS designed cards, Janet. I love how you added watercoloring, stamped script and open die cuts to your Washi Tape main image. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful Washi, Janet! I love, love, love how you've matched the splashes in color and framed the flowers! Amazing cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are just so STRIKING! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails