Thursday 31 May 2018

Fancy Fold Charmed Flowers 1

I loved Jennifer McGuire's Stamped Folded cards and had to make my own versions. I decided to try with the Altenew Charmed Stamp ... I just love the fine lines. I was having so much fun with colours, I ended up making three.

This is the first one .... going the full three layers. I chose the Altenew May Challenge colours.



Open the bow to read the sentiment ...


Lift the card to write your message. You can see that I also added one more flap to the back so that the card will be able to stand even when the bow is tied.


SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. your card turned out just gorgeous, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, really cool card. I love the simplicity of color and the tantalizing way it opens. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly beautiful, the clean lines and pretty colours are just perfect.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Congrats on being an Inspiration Challenge winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet, thank you so much for good news... I wasn't expecting. Congratulations on your win too! I loved your card when I saw it in the gallery and could swear to have left you a comment a few days ago. I must have written one, but not clicked on the publish button...

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails