Tuesday 15 May 2018

Painted Rose

The cue word at CASology Challenge is Copper this week.


I stamped the outline stamp in Versamark and embossed in dark brown embossing powder. Then I used Distress Stains in Tarnished Brass (the closest thing I had to copper) to stamp the lightest layer stamps for the flower and leaves. I also used it to colour some white card so that I could die cut my words in the same colour. I love that it has a metallic shimmer.



Pop on over to the design team to get more inspiration ... and then I'm looking forward to seeing how you interpret copper.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bloom and I love how you created your own 'copper', Janet! Beautiful take on the cue card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular! Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Janet!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails