Tuesday 17 January 2017

CASology #232 : Cut

This week's cue word at CASology Challenge is CUT!


I wanted to add some interest to my word die cut from Stamplorations, so I inked it in graduating colour and then stamped some horizontal lines from the Simon Says Stamps Basic Stripes set.


I used the same line stamp on my card and matched them up.


Grab your die cuts or scissors and join in the challenge. 

Check out the Design Team cards for some great inspiration!

Janet Ribet (you are here)


Guest Designer: Anita

Sponsor : Stamplorations




5 comments:

  1. Clever take on the cue card, Janet! I love how you added the stripes across your die cut sentiment, and how you blended your inks in those beautiful colors! Fabulous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Janet ... the soft inking on the sentiment is fabulous ... and those stripes across are brilliant ... what a cool idea, so perfectly executed! Delighted to be guest designing alongside you at CASology! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the large birthday with the stamped lines through it, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, I love how you took this die cut sentiment to the next level with the stripes...brilliant! Must CASE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lines remind me of a guitar fretboard, Janet! What a brilliant way to jazz up a fabulous, CAS birthday card! Inspired!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails