Tuesday 31 January 2017

Fancy Folds

I recently discovered Patrice's Fancy Fold Blog Hop which he runs once a month. As I love doing technical things with a little challenge, I had to try and make one. The first card I spotted was the Lever card of Fancy Fold #6 Blog Hop ... but they are already on #11.

With summer in full swing, Life is certainly better in Flip Flops and this is my take on the lever card ...





I will enter this into ...

... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes

... Inkspirational Challenge #127 : Polka Dots ... on my sun



7 comments:

  1. Great fancy fold! This is lovely... And makes me long for summer even more! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Janet :-) love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool flip-flop card, Janet! Just love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this turned out Janet...great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a clever fold!!! and flip flops are my fave :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the folds and texture on this sunny card.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this. Will need to check out how this fold was done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails