Saturday 14 June 2014

Card Scramble

Linda is hosting this card scramble over on the Hero Arts Flickr Group. Her theme is dots. I wasn't going to play as it's quite late, but I can't resist dots!

Started with a more arty one ... paint splatters, and spritzing my stamps.




Then decided to use some of my large Hero Arts dots stash of stamps in a more crisp CAS design.



After seeing it on screen, thought it needed more balance.



Which do you think is better?

And thanks to Ardyth for giving me the heads up, I'll be entering the last one in the Simplicity One Layer "Frame" challenge. It also meets the criteria at the Less is More Over the edge one layer challenge.


15 comments:

  1. Oh I am glad you did play along. These are both fabulous. So cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That third one (my fave) is good for One Layer Simplicity, love the bright colours and you're right, the frame makes it feel finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the OLC .. framed one is my favourite
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both gorgeous, but i love the first one a bit more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bright & cheery cards Janet
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving them all, my fave is the last one too - it's the hand drawn border

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cards and the frame really works well on your OLC, gives it a lot more impact!
    Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet, Beautiful cards! I prefer the last one as well, with the drawn border. That really finishes the card off nicely! xo Tone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of them.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers Janet ... 2 stunningly beautiful cards and I'm particularly attracted to all the delicious vibrant colours on the LIM one. Perfect stamping.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great cards, in fact I like the LIM one without the frame...must be my simple mind!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards, love the designs and the colours ..... I'm with Chrissie on this one the LIM without the frame is my favourite!
    Linda xx
    LIM Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a fun and cute card....thanks for playing along with the OLS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails