Wednesday 11 June 2014

Inspired by ... the colours of my bedroom

Less is More is having a Colour Challenge using the colours in your bedroom.

The blanket I started crocheting last year is finished in time for this winter ... and it's on the bed! I used 5 different wools, and 3 different Tunisian crochet stitches.

And a close up of the stitches ...


So here's my card! I used some of my new sets of SSS stamps from their pure sunshine release.



And I had wool left over, so I started this "baby blanket" which looks like it will become a throw as the wool seems to go last. So so happy with this pattern.





6 comments:

  1. Wow - you are one amazing crochet genius! Love the card to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurve your colours and hope my bedroom scheme looks fabby when it's all finished in these shades too.
    Your card is stunningly perfect too.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Janet - and beautifully crafted blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great bedspread, great card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super crochet creation and love your card!
    Thank for for joining us at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Janet and such a beautiful blanket too! Nicole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails