Sunday 16 February 2020

Endless Birthday Wishes

Action and "technical" cards are just up my street, so the Concord & 9th Endless Birthday stamp and set was snapped up!

Here it is in action ...



I used 2 sheets of Doodlebug double-sided patterned paper for the semi-circles of the card.

Front of the card ...



Second page ...



Third page ...



Back of card.

Here are the supplies ...



My entry to ...

... Time Out Challenge #155



... Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : 2 or more Patterned Paper
... Addicted to CAS : Cake


... Hero Arts : Birthday  The cake is from Hero Arts.



7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and looks very complicated. Love your cheerful colour choice and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Fabulous card! However, if I made it, I'm not sure I'd actually give it away! Way too complicated and time consuming for me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love this card, perfect for the Cake challenge! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and super fun card, Janet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A BD card masterpiece! Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails