Saturday 18 January 2020

Plant Lady


I haven't made cards since before Christmas ... time to dig out some of those new supplies that I bought last year, but have never been used!

On my first card, I coloured in with distress inks, but not using watercolour card.  Not the best results, but I will still use it.



On my second card I did the background with distress inks and Taylor Expressions brushes.

The plant lady and plants were coloured with Copics. This will be for my mother ... she is an amazing gardener!



I also made some plant labels to stick in a pot when planting seeds.



My entry to ...

... Die Cut Divas : New Things.  This stamp set is new for me.



... Addicted to Stamps and More : Make your Mark





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card for your mother! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fantastic. I love the scenes you created with your new stamps as well as the plant labels. I know you will enjoy seeing your own labels when you are planting your seeds. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our January "something new" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails