Tuesday 15 October 2019

Winter Flowers

Are you ready for a new challenge?

CASology starts a new one today! The cue word is FOG.

This certainly was a challenge for me.  But then the brain fog eased and I remembered that Simon Says Stamp has FOG cardstock.  Then I thought of vellum ... it has a foggy look, doesn't it?!

So here's my card. I coloured parts of the leaves and petals with Copics.



I wonder where this challenge will take you?

You have 3 weeks to enter this challenge ... the deadline is Monday November 4th at 9:00am CDT.


Come drift on over and check on the creations of the design team and be inspired. Looking forward to seeing your take on the cue word.




4 comments:

  1. Great take from the cue word, and wow what lovely, elegant card this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card, Janet!! Perfect touches of red to complement the fog card and yummy flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, your card is simply amazing! I love its elegant and CAS look!

    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa designed)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet... this card is spectacular! Perfect in every way...so love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails