Tuesday 1 October 2019

Feather

CASology has their new challenge for this fortnight, and the cue word is FEATHER.

I found this wonderful stamp by Club Scrap in my stash.  I don't think I've ever used it before.

I inked it up with Distress Markers and gave a very light spritz.  

I just love the sentiments from the Uniko "Wonderful Day" set. A lovely mix of fonts. I layered the sentiment to preserve white space.


Added a couple of drops of Liquid Pearls in matching colours.


  
Here you can see the sparkle.



Float on over and check on the creations of the design team and be inspired. Looking forward to seeing your take on the cue word.

I will also enter this to ...

... Less is More : We pick, You pick  I picked sparkle and pearl. 


8 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully stamped!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used Distress Markers in ages - they are perfect for both color and the giving a feathery, wispiness to the image! Beautiful card, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous feather, Janet! Beautiful watercoloring with your markers and I love how you added sparkle...such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this..fabulous colours and a lovely sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and perfectly CAS. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous feasther and colouring, make a febulous card too. Thank you for playing at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful feather with its delicate sparkle touch. Gorgeous colours and lovely liquid pearls drops. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I could pick you....you would be the winner. Just perfect Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails