Tuesday 5 March 2019

Funky Circles

We're having fun over at CASology this week with a cue word of FUNKY.

I opted to go with some bright funky colours, keeping it to circles to keep it CAS.

I laid out the stamps on my Misti to see what sizes I wanted and where and drew a light pencil mark around them.  Then I painted the circles with Distress Ink. Once dry, I stamped the circle patterns.  I love that mesh pattern on the left - it's from MFT - you can see HERE how I stamped up a bunch of them to use as accents or for matting.

I just love circles - they are so versatile.  I own about 5 or 6 different sets. Despite that I still had to get the new Ellen Hutson one called Trendy Circles. 



Come and see the FUNKY creations of the design team. Looking forward to seeing your take on the cue word.

6 comments:

  1. Love the funky circles and colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your circles are much better than mine. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'Funky' card, Janet! Great color combo and the circles are perfect...very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Janet! Love the bright colors and the fun circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet...love your colorful circles beyond words... so very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails