Monday 21 January 2019

Stamp Kissing

It's been a while since I used the stamping kissing technique. The creative process went like this ...

  • When I had created this card, I thought "this would be a good stamp to try stamp kissing"
  • But it wasn't so easy because although it was a solid image, I was using different colours for the petals and leaves. It took a lot of wiping away the "wrong" colour from the parts I didn't want stamped.
  • Then I thought of Watercolour Wonders - one of my favourite stamp sets! The leaves and petals are on different stamps. So much easier to control especially as I spaced them so I could die cut them.

Here's a close up of the stamp kissing ... using the flourish stamp from the Block Print set. The background is one of the other stamps from the same set which I partially inked so to only get the edges.I added mint Liquid Pearls to make a center.


Since I had some die cuts left over, I decorated the envelope too.





2 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to dress up that floral! Beautifully done with the 'kissing'. Gorgeous colors, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning. That kissed design on the flower is lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails