Thursday 9 August 2018

Quick Cards

A super quick card ... or two!

Masked off the left and both, and brushed on Hero Arts Cornflower ink with the wonderful Clarity brush. Inked, spritzed the flower, added a sentiment and couple of enamel accents.


Thought it might be better to have the flower overlap the shading. And then I flattened the accents once they were dry.


Can't decide which one I prefer. I think I like the leaves overlapping, but would have preferred to have the flower in the shading.

Here's the time for my first card ... excluding drying time for the enamel accents.



My entry for ...

... Inkspirational Challenge : Make a card in less than 10 Minutes.


... The Flower Challenge : One Layer Card


3 comments:

  1. How lovely! I love the watercolor effect and the bright use of color! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! this cards are gorgeous, love them both but, if I'm ask to choose I would say that the one with the flower hanging over the masked edge is my favorite.
    Thank you for playing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I like the leaves overhanging but not the flower. Nice idea though. I am going to try it myself. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails