Saturday 22 August 2015

Sneak Peak ... Hero Arts Flickr Scramble #116

Hello there. I'm running the Hero Arts Flickr group scramble today. I have scheduled the time for Saturday, 22 August 9:30pm Port Louis, Mauritius time which is :
PDT 10:30 am (West Coast, USA)CST 12:30 pm (Midwest, USA)EST 13:30 pm (East Coast, USA)

So if you're at home, and feeling creative, then pop on over and join in the fun. You have 90 minutes to create your card and upload it to the gallery.  There are 2 lucky draw winners : one get a prize from me, the other is a digital stamp from Hero Arts.

Here's a sneak peak my sample cards ... can you guess the challenge ?





5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, I think I have an idea, but I am not to going to say it!! :)
    Thanks for taking the time to host today's scamble Janet!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and excited to PLAY! Love the sneak peek, HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum--these look fun & like they might be one layer. Whatever it is I'm set to go--messy table & all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to do a sneak peek, Janet! Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails