Thursday 25 September 2014

Embossing Paste 1

I had fun with embossing paste yesterday.

For the first card, I did double embossing : embossing paste & then embossing powder.

 I mixed up 2 tiny batches of embossing paste & ink : one with Distress Ink Mustard Seed and the other with Picked Raspberry. Using the Hero Arts Large Blossom stencil, I smeared the yellow first, then the pink and then in some areas mixed the 2 to get the orange tinge.

Once it was dry, I stamped the Flower Dot Pattern stamp and embossed in white. Great texture.


Will be entering this to the Simon Says Work-it Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes, but especially with Hero Arts products.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! What an amazing combination of techniques. Now I know why I need stencils! Love this so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails