Saturday 30 March 2013

Muse Challenge

Ardyth has come up with a wonderful inspiration for the Muse Challenge.
I loved the linked circles and remembered my embossing folder which I haven't used for months. Had to add a splash of colour so used these tiny stamps off the Hero Arts Birthday wishes clear set. They have come in handy so many times.
While working on the first one, I messed up the second .... and saved the day with some gems.

I'll also enter this into the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty - cool idea to stamp the little flowers into the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet - I love this - the embossed circles and the little flowers capture all the fun and movement that I was happy with on my card - I love how you've popped up the top and bottom panels, too! I'm so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! CAS with the added pop of color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this embossing folder! Fabulous take on the Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so eye-catching & appealing, Janet--love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Lots of white space with the little pops of color! Love the bling on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your card - that embossing folder is fab...must get one of those! The pops of colour look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card and I love the embossed circles. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sprinkle of flowery happiness all down your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this! Absolutely FANTASTIC design! This is just fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails