Sunday 13 January 2013

Lili of the Valley Mini Album storage

I was the lucky winner of 10 Lili of the Valley stamps. Having so many arrive in one go made me realise that I could use the plastic pockets to make my own little storage album.

I stamped on white card making sure I had space to put the stamp alongside. I used another stamp for the other side and then slipped it in the pocket. 

I use Club Scrap Mount-it to make the stamps sticky enough to cling to the plastic and the acrylic mounts. It comes in 2 bottle sizes : 2oz or 8oz.



What better cover, than to use the delightful Lili of the Valley papers to cover my chipboard, and the lovely circle sentiment. Used glossy accents to add dimension.

Once I had all the pockets and covers ready, I used my Bind-it-all to bring it all together. Tied with lovely May Arts ribbons.
Now I must go and play with all those stamps!

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a fabulous idea Janet, great way to store your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I need about a dozen of those - my storage bins are overflowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stamp storage album! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet, I love this!!! Congratulations on your win as well. I really love seeing your album. It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, this is beautiful!! And secondly, yes you can subscribe to my blog in Google Reader. Thanks for asking

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so impressive, Janet! Love your personalised album and everything is so neat and pretty to look at! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails