Sunday 27 January 2013

ATC 1 : Butterfly Challenge

I'm participating in an ATC swap on the Hero Arts Flickr group. I'm paired with Linda (you can see her blog here and her flickr photostream here) and we decided to swap 6 ATCs, each of us choosing 3 challenges.

I LOVE butterflies so my first challenge was to use a butterfly. I used the matching die to punch out the shape from the pp I created with the Starburst stamp and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls. I'm also entering it i the Moxie Fab World Create your Background Paper Challenge.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails