Wednesday 12 October 2011

Quote inspiration for Julie's Smile

For the combined challenge of CAS-ual Fridays and Play Date Cafe's Operation Julie's SmileToday, I had the help of my friend, Bronwyn, who has the gift of mixing the right colours, I (I mean she) came up with pinks and oranges, still with Club Scrap Stamps  . . .





I love the quote and butterfly from the Unity Stamps, so had to use that too, in pinks and greens for my mother, with the flourish leaves from Club Scrap and tiny flowers from Hero Arts. This one was coloured using Copics so needed to layer it  . . .
 and in radical purple and orange (thanks again Bronwyn!) using Prismacolour crayons . . .



4 comments:

  1. How I love the composition and colors in this one! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design, your colour choice and the layout on ur butterfly cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors and designs! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I like how things are positioned off to the sides. Very artistic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails