Saturday 25 June 2022

Everything's Beachy! Take 1

Living on a tropical island, it was a must to get Ellen Hutson's Everything's Beachy stamp set. I used the man with surf boards on this card.

Now it's the ladies' turn!

First on the beach (inspired by Carissa Wiley's card) but I went with the beach colours of beach sand and turquoise sea. I added the white edge of the waves with a gel pen.


This view is more from the sea towards the beach.


I wondered what it would look like from the beach looking towards the sea ... I'll do another card soon.

My entry to ...






7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sunbathing beauty and her umbrella! Love that you used pastel colors. I have this set and need to ink up the man now that I have seen your awesome card!!! Both cards are "cool" and tropical which I gravitate to! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card, I love those cute little beach images! Thanks for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, lovely a d summery...a good aerial view! Super colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your beach scenes. The sand and water look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet... I know I commented on this card on Saturday because I love it so much. I came back to see it once more. The sand and water are perfect, and touch of gel pen was brilliant. I did look at your second version as well... love the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just loving your little scenes as of late, Janet! Awesome, awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails